Model 215A Spring Loaded Check Valves are for non-return air or
liquid applications. Body is of precision-machined cast brass with
25 percent glass-filled Teflon disc and stainless steel spring.
These valves are designed for installation in horizontal pipe
lines. Model 215A Spring Loaded Check Valves are suitable for
lubricated and non-lubricated compressed air applications.
Maximum operating pressure 250 psi
Maximum operating temperature 200°F
Sizes 3/8" and 1/2" have a 1/8" bleeder port, plugged.
- 1/8 inch, plugged unloader port, standard.
- Cast red brass body.
- Designed for lubricated or non-lubricated air compressors.
- Designed specifially for use in horizontal pipe lines.
- Features a glass filled Teflon Disc for durability in high and
low temperature applications.
- Heavy duty construction for lasting performance.
- Kingston quality design, engineering and precision
- Precision machined for smooth operation.
- Precision Machined with Soft Seat.
- Stainless steel spring.
- Tested in National Board Approved Quality Assurance