Model 226 Vertical Check Valve is a robust check valve
constructed from brass and features a Buna_N Disc. Vertical Check
Valves are designed for use on the discharge line of lubricated or
non-lubricated air compressors to prevent back flow from the air
Maximum operating pressure 400 psi
Temperature range -40°F to 225°F
- 1/8 inch, plugged unloader port, standard.
- Brass Construction, ASTM B16.
- Designed for lubricated or non-lubricated air compressors.
- Designed specifially for use in vertical pipe lines.
- Kingston quality design, engineering and precision
- Precision machined for smooth operation.
- Precision Machined with Soft Seat.
- Stainless steel spring.
- Teflon disc for high/low temperature applications.
- Tested in National Board Approved Quality Assurance