Model 621 Discharge Unloader Valve will divert the total
output of the air compressor to the atmosphere, while the check
valve prevents back flow from the air receiver. With the compressor
producing air at just above atmospheric pressure, the motor or
engine horsepower draw is greatly reduced and also has a cooling
effect on the compressor.
- Brass Construction, ASTM B16.
- Every safety valve is set and tested at the factory.
- Heavy duty construction for lasting performance.
- Top quality design, engineering and precision
- Precision machined for smooth operation.
- Stainless steel spring.
- Tested in National Board Approved Quality Assurance