Conrader SRV187 Soft Seat Safety Valves
Set Pressure Range: 25-250 psig
Set Pressure Tolerance:
- +/- 2 psig up to and including 70 psig, +/-3% of set pressure greater than 70 psig.
- As required in paragraph UG-134(d)(1) of the ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code Sec. VIII Div. 1.
- Bubble Tight within 5 psig for set pressure 50 psig or less.
- Bubble Tight within 10% for set pressure greater than 50 psig.
- As required in paragraph 2.2.3 of API 527.
Flow Factor (Slope Method): 0.41
Operating Temperature Range: -65F to 400F
Materials of Construction:
- Seat, Cap, Piston: ASTM B16 Brass
- Spring: 17-7 Stainless Steel
- Seal: Silicone or Viton
- Valve Material: ASTM B16 Brass
- Compliance: European PED 2014/68/EU, "CE" Stamp
- Seal: Silicone (-65F to 400F) or Viton (-15F to 400F)
- Plating: Nickel Plating
- Inlet NPT Sizes: 1/8" NPT or BSPT, 1/4" NPT or BSPT.
- ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code Section VIII Divisionm1
- CSA B51 Boiler, Pressure, Vessel, and Pressure Piping Code