Model 100SS Safety Valve is precision machined with hard seat.
This pop-style safety valve is constructed from brass and features
a stainless steel ball on a brass seat. Crisp popping action at all
settings. The Model 100SS Safety Valve is has been in production
for almost one hundred years and has proved to be both durable and
Set pressure range 5 to 100 psi (5 psi increments
Maximum temperature -20 to 400°F
- Brass Construction, ASTM B16.
- Every safety valve is set and tested at the factory.
- Heavy duty construction for lasting performance.
- Kingston quality design, engineering and precision
- Pop-style safety valve.
- Precision machined for smooth operation.
- Precision Machined Hard Seat, 440C stainless steel ball.
- Set Pressure Range 5-300
- Small air systems valve.
- Stainless Steel Ball, 440C.
- Stainless steel spring.
- Tested in National Board Approved Quality Assurance
If ordering online, at Step 4: Review Your Order, enter in the
"Review Order Notes" box your PSI in increments of 5 according to
the PSI range listed above. If ordering through customer service,
be sure to let them know the PSI increment needed.