Model 103SS Hard Seated Side Outlet Relief Valve is manufactured
from cast brass and features a brass inlet and stainless steel
ball. This hard seated valve is designed for harsh environments
requiring a durable valve with a side outlet that allows for closed
system integration. Well suited as a pump unloader in pressurized
liquid systems. The Model 103SS is primarily a liquid relief valve
that can also be used in some non-code, air applications.
Set pressure range 5 to 500 psi (5 psi increments
Maximum temperature 250°F
- Cast red brass body.
- Every safety valve is set and tested at the factory.
- Heavy duty construction for lasting performance.
- Kingston quality design, engineering and precision
- Liquid and non-code air applications.
- NPT side outlet for venting control.
- Precision machined for smooth operation.
- Precision Machined Hard Seat, 440C stainless steel ball.
- Relief-style Safety valve
- Set Pressure Range 5-500
- Stainless Steel Ball, 440C.
- Stainless steel spring.
- Tested in National Board Approved Quality Assurance
If ordering online, at Step 4: Review Your Order, enter in the
"Review Order Notes" box your PSI in increments of 5 according to
the PSI range listed above. If ordering through customer service,
be sure to let them know the PSI increment needed.