Model 111X Cryogenic Safety Valve is a pop-style valve precision
machined from brass and feature a stainless steel spring and ball
on a Teflon O-ring seat. Cleaned and individually bagged for oxygen
service upon request. Model 111X Cryogenic Safety Valve is designed
for gaseous cryogenic service.
Set pressure range 5 to 400 psi (5 psi increments
Maximum temperature -250°F to 350°F
- Brass Construction, ASTM B16.
- Designed for gaseous cryogenic service.
- Every safety valve is set and tested at the factory.
- Heavy duty construction for lasting performance.
- Kingston quality design, engineering and precision
- Pop-style safety valve.
- Precision machined for smooth operation.
- Precision Machined Hard Seat, 440C stainless steel ball.
- Precision machined Teflon seat and stainless steel ball.
- Set Pressure Range 5-400
- Stainless Steel Ball, 440C.
- Stainless steel spring.
- Tested in National Board Approved Quality Assurance
If ordering online, at Step 4: Review Your Order, enter in the
"Review Order Notes" box your PSI in increments of 5 according to
the PSI range listed above. If ordering through customer service,
be sure to let them know the PSI increment needed.