Model 112CR Stainless Steel Safety Valve is an ASME Code
Certified, precision machined all stainless steel valve with a hard
seat. This valve supports ASME Code applications up to 300 psi. Its
all stainless steel construction is well suited to even the
Brass versions of the Model 112C are available in straight brass
or electroless nickel plating. Any version of the Model 112C Safety
Valve can be delivered with an ASME certified steam rating.
The Model 112CR, like every Safety Valve, is set and tested at
factory for quality and dependability.
The Model 112C Safety Valve is approved in Massachusetts and
Washington DC and is stamped with UV & NB symbols. Registered
in all Canadian provinces and territories.
Set pressure range 25 to 300 psi (5 psi increments
Maximum temperature 400°F
- All stainless steel construction.
- ASME Sec. VIII, Air, Gas and Steam, 'UV' Stamp.
- Brass Construction, ASTM B16.
- Electroless Nickel plated stem.
- Every safety valve is set and tested at the factory.
- Heavy duty construction for lasting performance.
- Kingston quality design, engineering and precision
- National Board Certified, 'NB' Stamp.
- Pop-style safety valve.
- Precision machined for smooth operation.
- Precision Machined Hard Seat, 440C stainless steel ball.
- Pull-ring for manual testing.
- Registered in all Canadian provinces and territories: CRN
- Set Pressure Range 25-300
- Stainless Steel Ball, 440C.
- Stainless steel spring.
- Tested in National Board Approved Quality Assurance
If ordering online, at Step 4: Review Your Order, enter in the
"Review Order Notes" box your PSI in increments of 5 according to
the PSI range listed above. If ordering through customer service,
be sure to let them know the PSI increment needed.