- Built to NEMA 4 Electrical Construction Code
- Up flow drying which allows heavy contaminates and water to drip down and protect the desiccant bed
- All designs use AccuShift™ Switching valves
- Left and right tower pressure gages with purge pressure gage
- Throttling valve allows for accurate purge air adjustment
Three different design options to fit industrial demand:
HCS Series: Automatic Energy Savings with CompuSaveEMS
HCS Series with CompuSaveEMS automatically computes purge air requirements to deliver maximum energy savings in proportion to the demand on the system. The energy savings go right to your bottom line. Controller features vacuum fluorescent text display that communicates energy savings, operating mode and service reminders. Select from one of four ISO 8573.1 pressure dew point settings for seasonal efficiencies.
HCL Series: Load selectable savings
HCL Series provides user with load selectable energy savings. Tailor the drying cycles, to match reduced peak air demands. This advanced controller offers 8 capacity settings, in 10 percent increments and, 4 pressure dew point settings to further tune your savings and, adapt to climatic changes in your environment.
HCT Series: -40°F Dew Point Performance - Pure and Simple
HCT Series presents traditional heatless drying technology. A simple timer based controller delivers precise operation to deliver maximum value to applications that operate at or near full capacity. Automatic time controlled bed regeneration cycles offer consistent performance and economy of purchase.