The DeVilbiss Desiccant Snake contains an effective desiccant in a distinct design to minimize paint defects from air line moisture. It combines desiccant drying down to -40 degrees F dew point with built-in aerosol filters for oil and dirt. This ensures that humidity is reduced in the air delivered to spray guns. This desiccant snake mounts inline with an air hose, and it requires a simple installation that takes just a couple of minutes. Install it at the end of the air line. It serves to replace old technology with gun bulb filters. It can be used with conventional spray equipment and HVLP. The long and narrow construction has one-inch brass ferrules and 1/4-inch brass thread connectors.
The DeVilbiss Desiccant Snake is an economical alternative to the pricey, desiccant drying systems that require wall mounting. It is good to 200 PSIG and up to 20 SCFM.
Key Features of the DeVilbiss Desiccant Snake:
- Distinct snake-like design
- Optimizes compressed air supply to desiccant contact time
- Contains a built-in element to remove oil and dirt
- Simple and quick installation
- Works with both HVLP and conventional spray equipment
- Long and narrow construction with 1" brass ferrules and 1/4" brass thread connectors
- Works well for up to 20 SCFM
- Good to 20 PSIG
- Environment friendly