Aircel Water-Cooled Aftercoolers and separators are an ideal
combination to remove troublesome moisture from compressed air.
With proper installation of aftercoolers and matching liquid
separators, it has shown that they perform effectively in
maintaining trouble-free operation of compressed air equipment. By
lowering the temperature of the compressed air in downstream air
lines using water-cooled aftercoolers, up to 70% of the water vapor
present condenses to a liquid, which can then be removed by
Features & Benefits
• Single pass design with smooth surface copper tubes minimizes
fouling and allows lower pressure drop. Two pss design is
available, contact customer service.
• Counter-flow shell and tube design provides close approach
temperature; gains maximum heat removal benefit from expensive
• Cooper heat exchanger surfaces provide excellent heat transfer
• Seamless shells have maximum rupture strength and corrosion
• Tube rolled into tubesheet eliminates thermal stress.
• Removable end bonnets facilitate cleaning and servicing.
• Drain ports on shell side for easy maintenance.
• Compact package provides smaller footprint.
• Can be mounted in horizontal or vertical positions.
• Matching Water Separator available online, see chart below for
Dimensions & Specifications
*Contact us toll-free: 866-650-1937 for details and pricing
on the matching water separator LS models.