The Sepura S-Series is not your typical oil water separator. It's advanced design and unique environmentally friendly STERLING oil absorbing filtration media takes separation technology to a whole new level. No messy carbon bags. No settling tanks full of untreated condensate. No external oil collection containers. Just simple and effective condensate treatment.
performance - even on newer synthetic compressor
(*Excluding PAG compressor lubricants.)
• Lower life cycle costs - long media life and simplified maintenance,
average of 5,000 hours compared to 1,500 for activated carbon media
• Lower outlet concentrations - down to 5 ppmv or less
• Space saving - smaller footprint for easier installation
• Environmentally friendly recycled materials
• Treatment for systems up to 1,800 scfm with a single unit
• Peace of mind - The SEP 120 through SEP 1800 come standard
with a 10 year warranty!
The Sepura range of oil water separators are a reliable and cost effective solution to the problems of contaminated condensate.
Selection - no correction factors for temperature, drain
type of lubricant, the model is the flow rate
• Simple Installation - no tank to fill, carbon bag to soak or funnel to set
• Simple Maintenance - 5,000 service interval and no tanks to drain