The ten synthetic oils in the 600 Series have been manufactured
from PAO synthetic hydrocarbon base fluids and combined with a
unique system of additives for use in a variety of anti-wear
hydraulic, gear and bearing applications. This makes them the ideal
candidates for use in enclosed gear systems, vacuum pump
applications, air compressors, plastics calendars, hydraulic
systems and mixing roll bearings.
- Fully 100% synthetic.
- Wide temperature range.
- Energy savings.
- Extended oil change intervals.
- Superior load carrying ability with excellent film
- Increased thermal and oxidation stability over petroleum.
- Elimination of polymers means reduced mechanical shear.
- High flash points help reduce and prevent fire hazards.
- Low evaporation rates help increase service life.
- Gearboxes can actually run cooler due to reduced friction.
- Waste disposal is minimized due to longer life.
- Contains anti-wear additives.
Download Lubricant Material Safety Data Sheet
eCompressedair is an
independent supplier of aftermarket compressor replacement parts
and is not affiliated with manufacturers mentioned in this web
site. Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) names are the
trademarks of each manufacturer. On products marked "equivalent" or
"replacement," OEM names and part numbers are for reference