Our Lym-Solv (MC)® was developed to remove cement and other calcium materials (lime scale, barnacles, mussels) from places where they may cause a problem. Lym-Solv (MC) is a hydrochloric acid solution that contains corrosion inhibitors, detergents, wetting agents and degreasing compounds. It effectively loosens and removes deposits from building forms, concrete mixers, brick, propellers, submerged pipe and power plant exchanger. It is designed to penetrate encrusted scale, cement, and barnacles and quickly remove them from the surface.
When used as directed, Lym-Solv (MC) may be safely brushed, mopped or sprayed on equipment and structural surfaces. It may be circulated through pumps and exchangers. Parts may be soaked. Lym-Solv (MC) is non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-flammable and non-hazardous when used as directed. Because it is biodegradable, standard disposal procedures may be followed.
This formula is not recommended for use on aluminum, aluminum alloys, zinc, galvanized surfaces and magnesium alloys. If uncertain, a material sample should be submitted for laboratory testing.
- • Remove cement and concrete from trucks, building forms, concrete mixers, pumps, and other construction equipment.
- • Cleans excess mortar from bricks, tile and concrete blocks.
- • Remove barnacles from propellers, skegs, rudders, and hulls of sea going vessels.
- • Remove barnacles and mussels from pipe, screens, pumps, and exchangers in power plants.
- • Remove rust and stains from floors and process equipment.
- • Reduce maintenance costs and improve appearance of equipment.
- • Reduce operating costs by eliminating pressure drop and frictional drag.
- • Improve themal efficiency by improving heat transfer coeficient.