- Filter Media: Glass fiber
- End Caps: Stainless steel and nylon
- Support Core: Perforated carbon steel
- DOP efficiency: exceeds 99.9999%, and this filter element has a
tested efficiency of 99.9% at a particle size of 0.01 micron.
- Lowest Pressure Drop: Initial pressure drop is only 0.4 psi.
Pressure drop averaged over the extended element life is only 3.5
- Longest Element Life: Pre-separation of particulates extends
service life to approximately twice that of other elements.
About the Filter Elements Design
Superior design and construction combine to provide multistage
filtration which effectively removes dirt, fine oil mists, liquid
oil and water without a prefilter. Impingement and centrifugal
separation remove up to 99% of particles, oil droplets and slugs of
water before the air reaches the filter element. This reduces
pressure drop and extends element life. The pre-cleaned air then
passes through a multi-layered element; each layer removes
progressively smaller particles, mists and droplets.
Superior Performance Lowers Filtration Cost
Tests show that under the same service conditions, 810 Series
elements last up to twice as long as other elements and have only
half the average pressure drop. Fewer element changes mean less
downtime and higher productivity; lower pressure drop means less
electric power consumed by the compressor to maintain system