Our Internal Float-Operated Drain Valves are a universal replacement for most Manufacturer's Filter/Separator Housings float type drain. A Normally Closed drain is Automatic, which operates when the float rises due to accumulated liquid, discharging condensate and debris from within the filter bowl. Normally Open drains are Semi-Automatic, which operates when the air-line is depressurized, for example at the end of a shift. When the system is pressurized, it will remain closed but the drain may be operated manually by turning the bypass.
Automatic Drains should be used where the filter location may make servicing difficult, where filters may be hidden from view and consequently overlooked, or where equipment is in continual use. Areas where large quantities of liquid may accumulate over a short period of time should be equipped with an auto-drain.
• Universal - Fits Most Standard Industrial Filter Housings
• Easy Installation and Maintenance
• No Electricity Required - Float/Demand Operated
• Removes Condensate and Debris from Compressed Air System
• Discharge Outlet Provides Drainage to Remote Locations
• Normally Closed (Automatic) or Normally Open (Semi-Automatic) Operation
eCompressedair is an independent supplier of aftermarket compressor replacement parts and is not affiliated with most manufacturers mentioned in this web site. Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) names are the trademarks of each manufacturer. On parts, filters, and lubricant products marked "equivalent" or "replacement," OEM names and part numbers are for reference only.
Sign Up for Emails - Sale Events, New Arrivals, News