The EAD has been designed for general-purpose condensate removal applications. The EAD offers benefits over competitor products such as a large discharge orifice and FPM seals for systems where synthetic lubricants are used. Typical installations include: aftercoolers, dryers, air receivers (airtanks), and driplegs.
- ISO-9000 Certified
- UL Listing for USA and Canada
- One Year Warranty
The EAD is simple to install and requires no maintenance. The large valve orifice (4.0 mm/0.16 in) ensures a self cleaning process.
- Timer Manual TEST switch- Yes, micro switch
- Timer Environmental Protection- IP 65, NEMA 4 when installed
- Valve Insulation- H-grade
- Valve Environmental Protection- IP 65 (NEMA 4)
- Valve Body- Forged brass, orifice (4.0 mm/0.16 in)
- Mounting in any position- Yes
- Bright lights for clearer indication of operating status.