Ball Valves are made of forged brass and use a nickel plated
brass stem. A simple quarter turn of the handle allows the user to
control the chrome plated brass ball to open and close the valve.
Ball Valves have a full port design and can be used for air, water,
oil, or inert gases (psi WOG). Female to Female NPT fitting.
Maximum operating pressure 600 psi WOG
Maximum temperature 366°F
- Chrome plated ball.
- Forged brass construction.
- Full port design.
- Every safety valve is set and tested at the factory.
- Heavy duty construction for lasting performance.
- Top quality design, engineering and precision
- Precision machined for smooth operation.
- Tested in National Board Approved Quality Assurance