Model KCV234 Vertical In-Tank Check Valve offers a one piece
body with high flow rates. Kingston Vertical Check Valves are
designed for use on the discharge line of lubricated or
non-lubricated air compressors to prevent back flow from the air
tank. The Model KCV234 Vertical In-Tank Check Valve is a premium
quality check valve at an economical price. It is constructed from
brass and features a glass-filled Teflon Disc for durability. 1/8"
NPT sideport standard. Zinc coated snap ring for added corrosion
Maximum operating pressure 400 psi
Temperature range -250°F to 350°F
- 1/8 inch, plugged unloader port, standard.
- Brass Construction, ASTM B16.
- Designed for lubricated or non-lubricated air compressors.
- Designed specifially for use in vertical pipe lines.
- Features a glass filled Teflon Disc for durability in high and
low temperature applications.
- High Flow Rate.
- Kingston quality design, engineering and precision
- Precision machined for smooth operation.
- Precision Machined with Soft Seat.
- Stainless steel spring.
- Teflon disc for high/low temperature applications.
- Tested in National Board Approved Quality Assurance
- Zinc coated snap ring for added corrosion resistance.