Model KSV10 ASME Code Low Profile Safety Valve is an ASME Code
Certified, precision machined valve with a soft seat. Compact in
size yet providing high flow capacities, the Model KSV10 ASME Code
Low Profile Safety Valve has been designed with the small air
system in mind. All Brass construction and a resilient silicone
disc provides a bubble-tight seal below reseating pressure. Bodies
are stamped with both the UV and NB symbols.
Set pressure range 50 to 275 psi (5 psi increments only)
Maximum temperature 400°F
- ASME Sec. VIII, Air/Gas, 'UV' Stamp.
- Brass Construction, ASTM B16.
- Bubble-tight seating below the re-seat pressure.
- Every safety valve is set and tested at the factory.
- Heavy duty construction for lasting performance.
- Kingston quality design, engineering and precision
- National Board Certified, 'NB' Stamp.
- Pop-style safety valve.
- Precision machined for smooth operation.
- Precision Machined with Soft Seat.
- Pull-ring for manual testing.
- Registered in all Canadian provinces and territories: CRN
- Set Pressure Range 50-275
- Small air systems valve.
- Stainless steel spring
- Tested in National Board Approved Quality Assurance