Model KSV25 ASME Code Low Profile Safety Valve is an ASME Code Certified, precision machined valve with a soft seat. Compact in size yet providing high flow capacities, the Model KSV25 ASME Code Low Profile Safety Valve has been designed with the small air system in mind. All Brass construction and a resilient silicone disc provides a bubble-tight seal below reseating pressure. Bodies are stamped with both the UV and NB symbols.
Set pressure range 25 to 375 psi (5 psi increments only)
Maximum temperature 400°F
- ASME Sec. VIII, Air/Gas, 'UV' Stamp.
- Brass Construction, ASTM B16.
- Bubble-tight seating below the re-seat pressure.
- Every safety valve is set and tested at the factory.
- Heavy duty construction for lasting performance.
- High Flow Rate.
- Kingston quality design, engineering and precision manufacturing.
- National Board Certified, 'NB' Stamp.
- Pop-style safety valve.
- Precision machined for smooth operation.
- Precision Machined with Soft Seat.
- Pull-ring for manual testing.
- Registered in all Canadian provinces and territories: CRN #0G3144.1C.
- Set Pressure Range 25-375
- Small air systems valve.
- Stainless steel spring.
- Tested in National Board Approved Quality Assurance Process.
||Approx. Shipping Weight
If ordering online, at Step 4: Review Your Order, enter in the "Review Order Notes" box your PSI in increments of 5 according to the PSI range listed above. If ordering through customer service, be sure to let them know the PSI increment needed.