The lubricant you use in your air
compressor determines the type of filter bags you need. If you are
using a Polyglycol based lubricant (IR Ultracoolant SSR or Sullube
32) choose Polyglycol...for all other lubes select Synthetic. The
PURO separates oil from compressed air condensate.
The PURO condensate separator covers
compressor capacities up to 35m 3 /min (1250 cfm). Polypropylene
attracts oil and captures it, almost as if it draws oil like a
magnet. That simplicity and our technology are at the root of the
PURO's efficiency to clean virtually all types of condensate
(emulsified or not).The typical output oil residue value is less
than 10 ppm.
All PURO models can accept condensate
discharge from intelligent drains, timer drains, float drains and
manual drains. Additional condensate can also be manually
- No de-rating or over-sizing (no
complicated sizing charts required)!
- Will handle and separate mineral
oil,synthetic oil and stable emulsions !
- Is applied on capacity of compressed
air systems up o 35m 3 /min (1250 cfm)
- Does not incorporate/require a
condensate settling tank.
- TEST valve for sampling
- Simple to install
- Easy to maintain
- Rugged PE housing
- Small compact design
- Maximum Compressor Capacity: 1250
CFM (35 m3/min)
- Housing Material: PE
- Test Valve: Yes
- Maximum Oil Adsorption 1st filter: 6
- Activated Carbon Elements: 1
- Inlet Connections: 1/2" 4 each
- Outlet Connection: 1/2"
- Target Oil Residue (outlet value):
- Housing Color: Dark Grey RAL
- Lid Color: Black RAL 7021
- Weight: 120 lbs
- Dimensions: 43 x 16 x 43