The PURO range of Condensate Cleaners
separate oil from the condensate generated by compressed air
systems. The MINI uses a specially designed filter, instead of a
weir, to remove the bulk of the oil, and any type of condensate
drain may be applied.
The PURO MINI covers all compressor
capacities up to 3.5m3/min (125 cfm). All PURO models can accept
condensate discharge from intelligent drains, timer drains, float
drains and manual drains. Additional condensate can be added
The separation method of the PURO MINI
is the same as its larger family members and therefore offers true
condensate separation values for the smaller compressor
- Separation of Mineral Lubricants.
- Separation of Synthetic
- Separation of Polyglycol
- Any type of drain can be applied.
- No de-rating or complicated sizing
- Compact design
- Easy serviceable/maintenance
- Test kit included
- Target output value: <10 ppm
- Maximum Oil adsorption white element:
- Activated carbon elements: 1 Each
- Inlet connections: ½"
- Outlet connection: ½"
- Test valve: yes
- Housing material: PE
- Total recyclable: yes
- Dimensions: 16x8x16
- Weight: 18 lbs