1. Stop the system's power unit.
2. Relieve any pressure in the filter line.
3. Drain the filter bowl by removing drain plug.
4. Loosen and remove bowl.
5. Remove the element by pulling downward with a slight twisting
motion and discard.
6. Replace bowl O-ring.
7. Lubricate element O-ring with system fluid and place a post
in filter head.
8. Lubricate bowl O-ring, install bowl and tigthen to 69-70 ft.
9. Confirm there are no leaks after powering the system.
The proper selection and use of
compressed air filters will prevent many short and long term
problems with your compressed air equipment and systems and save
you substantially in down-time and component replacement costs over
the life of your compressed air system.
Our Oil Filter Replacements come with
a manufacturer's warranty that matches or exceeds the original OEM
warranty and specifications.
manufacturer (OEM) names are the trademarks of each manufacturer.
On products marked "replacement," OEM names and part numbers are
for reference only.